sane psycho

a blog about the insane babblings of a frustrated shrink turned lunatic

 
About Me
Name: dyeni
Home: Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
About Me: the contents of this blog pretty much sums up who i am...blog on folks!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Blogs of Note, in Other Words My Friends' Blogs
Sites I Visit Religiously
The Holy Grail of Blogheads
Other Crap You Could Check Out
Got Something to Say?
Survivors
Current Peeping-Toms
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

BORED!!! (bother.)
Monday, December 27, 2004
Today is supposed to be a holiday. But I am not on Holiday!!! Haaaay...the woes of being a call center employee. I have done everything from scaring my officemates with a newly discovered scary website to amusing myself (over and over again) w/ the 2 skits from PotterPuppetPals (bother. - I love this site!) Bea is arguing w/ a cardholder right now. Earlier she has been complaining that she hasn't gotten any calls from the time she was logged. Now I'm attempting to make my own blog w/c is pretty bare right since there's only 1 friggin' post! I'm bored! BORED I SAY! Oh well, back to potterpuppetpals.com...bother.
posted by dyeni @ 1:49 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Must-See TV
I Command You To Check These Out!
Songs for the Moment

© 2006 sane psycho .Template by Isnaini Dot Com