sane psycho

a blog about the insane babblings of a frustrated shrink turned lunatic

 
About Me
Name: dyeni
Home: Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
About Me: the contents of this blog pretty much sums up who i am...blog on folks!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Blogs of Note, in Other Words My Friends' Blogs
Sites I Visit Religiously
The Holy Grail of Blogheads
Other Crap You Could Check Out
Got Something to Say?
Survivors
Current Peeping-Toms
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

MY BRAND NEW 6230!
Monday, February 07, 2005
Pls disregard my first entry. That was stupidity. And I can't delete it since Mits has a comment already.

There! In answer to Mits vandalizing My blog. I will make my own entry.

I love my new phone! It is the greatest phone in the whole entire world. Its tiny and it has a lot of features and it has a MEMORY CARD. Unlike SOMEONE's K700i. I am happy. I would like to thank all those responsible for helping me get my new phone...
Migs - for buying my old phone
Mits - for letting me use her credit card
SSS - for approving Mits' loan so I can use her credit card
BDO - for giving me sweldo
Ms Susan & Sasa - moral support when I bought the phone last Friday

Thanks! You guys are the greatest!

And now I shall go back to gazing lovingly at my phone. I shall love it and cuddle it and call it George...

Goodbye

posted by dyeni @ 11:48 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Must-See TV
I Command You To Check These Out!
Songs for the Moment

© 2006 sane psycho .Template by Isnaini Dot Com