sane psycho

a blog about the insane babblings of a frustrated shrink turned lunatic

 
About Me
Name: dyeni
Home: Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
About Me: the contents of this blog pretty much sums up who i am...blog on folks!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Blogs of Note, in Other Words My Friends' Blogs
Sites I Visit Religiously
The Holy Grail of Blogheads
Other Crap You Could Check Out
Got Something to Say?
Survivors
Current Peeping-Toms
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

TO ALL AMERICAN IDOL AND ROCKSTAR ENTHUSIASTS
Wednesday, July 11, 2007

YAMIN is comin'!


Yep! That's right! Our favorite Season 5 A.I. non-winner is coming to Manila!
It's all good for Elliott Yamin right now.
Brand new album just came out, he's got great teeth, a beautiful model girlfriend, and his single "Wait For You" is number one practically everywhere.
And now with the help of Elliott's MySpace Page , I give you his schedule of events when he comes to the Philippines.
It's probably still subject to change but at least it's something to look forward to.

Sep 21 2007 8:00PM Trinoma - Philippines Manila
Sep 22 2007 8:00PM Glorietta - Philippines Manila
Sep 23 2007 8:00PM Alabang Town Center - Philippines Manila
Sep 26 2007 8:00PM Ayala Mall - Philippines Cebu
Sep 28 2007 8:00PM Market! Market! Mall - Philippines Manila


AND THAT'S NOT ALL





a STORM will be entering the Philippine Area of Responsibility...VERY SOON


Storm Large of Rockstar: Supernova fame is indeed coming to the Philippines.
No word yet if she'd be doing shows or where she'll be going for that matter.
I saw this in one of the blog posts on Storm's MySpace Page and I quote..."my manager and I will be off to the Philippines for an Uno Magazine party."
Just keep on checking out her MySpace for more details.

Woohoo! It's about time!

Labels: , ,

posted by dyeni @ 8:04 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Must-See TV
I Command You To Check These Out!
Songs for the Moment

© 2006 sane psycho .Template by Isnaini Dot Com