sane psycho

a blog about the insane babblings of a frustrated shrink turned lunatic

 
About Me
Name: dyeni
Home: Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
About Me: the contents of this blog pretty much sums up who i am...blog on folks!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Blogs of Note, in Other Words My Friends' Blogs
Sites I Visit Religiously
The Holy Grail of Blogheads
Other Crap You Could Check Out
Got Something to Say?
Survivors
Current Peeping-Toms
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

And when it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year...
Sunday, April 20, 2008
I would just like to take a moment to acknowledge how great my officemates are.

No wait! "Officemates" would actually be an insult to them.

Let me start over...

I would just like to take a moment to acknowledge how great my FRIENDS are! :)

I just had my 29th birthday a couple of days ago and I was given a surprise, not one but THREE times.

First was the standard "happy birthday" pseudo-banner (of course instead of putting my name on the banner they placed "ate shawie" - stupid TSU boys) and a gift from the unit I was from.

Then about an hour after, I got another surprise, a computerized home-made card signed by all my friends at the office. It was totally unexpected!

Kudos to the brave souls who actually pulled that one off (Clang, April, Tina, Icel, and my two Boss Bosaboses, Senyor Angel el diablo and Karlo). Honestly, this for me was the best surprise I got out of all the 3. :)



And then in the afternoon, April deviously lured me to Megamall to buy her out-of-stock beauty products so that the remaining conspirators could carry on with the final surprise... balloons (an idea they originally got from the infamous "lets-give-jenny-a-get-well-soon-balloon-and-tiny-pig-for-valentine's-day" pretend secret admirer. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE DUMBASS!) and a cake, which of course we all ate before the day ended.

The surprises couldn't have come at a better time.

I know I thanked them already but I could never thank them enough.

Thank you to all those who helped make the last birthday I have before I hit the big 3-0 a very memorable one.
posted by dyeni @ 2:04 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Must-See TV
I Command You To Check These Out!
Songs for the Moment

© 2006 sane psycho .Template by Isnaini Dot Com