sane psycho

a blog about the insane babblings of a frustrated shrink turned lunatic

 
About Me
Name: dyeni
Home: Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
About Me: the contents of this blog pretty much sums up who i am...blog on folks!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Blogs of Note, in Other Words My Friends' Blogs
Sites I Visit Religiously
The Holy Grail of Blogheads
Other Crap You Could Check Out
Got Something to Say?
Survivors
Current Peeping-Toms
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

why...so...serious?
Tuesday, July 22, 2008


For the last couple of days, I've been saying this to anyone who would listen and anyone who hasn't seen the DARK KNIGHT yet...

the movie was AH-MAY-ZING!!!

Christian Bale as always is the best Batman/Bruce Wayne for me but the highlight of the movie were the villains.

Aaron Eckhart (I've always had a thing for him ever since I saw "The Core") was unbelievable (in a good way) when he turned from the dashing Gotham City savior/white knight "Harvey Dent" into the sinister, vengeful Two-Face.

He made the character seem more human in such a way that you would understand and you wouldn't blame him at all if his character turned evil.

It totally slipped my mind that Harvey Dent would turn into the evil character that was once portrayed by Tommy Lee Jones (stupid Batman Forever ruined Batman for me!). I only remembered the character when he took his coin out and started flipping it.

I felt so stupid when I went "Hey! That's something that other Batman villain did!" in Tagalog to my friend.

Thank God she was too engrossed in the movie to hear me.

Ooh! Ooh! And the visual effects it took to create Two-Face was so cool!




And Heath Ledger...OH MY GOD!

He totally trumped Jack Nicholson's "Joker!"

He gave the most chilling, most creepiest, most psychotic performance of the Joker ever.

The way he delivered his lines, the way he moved, spoke and acted... just everything he did was perfect!

Plus he was funny when you least expect him to be.
Totally did not expect the "You complete me!" line during one of his psycho rants.

He's truly an amazing actor. Too bad he's gone...

I'm not going to give away the plot coz it's something you have to see to appreciate.
But seriously, I gotta say, The Dark Knight definitely lived up to all its hype.
This is definitely one hell of a movie that you have got to see.
posted by dyeni @ 6:32 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Must-See TV
I Command You To Check These Out!
Songs for the Moment

© 2006 sane psycho .Template by Isnaini Dot Com