sane psycho

a blog about the insane babblings of a frustrated shrink turned lunatic

 
About Me
Name: dyeni
Home: Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
About Me: the contents of this blog pretty much sums up who i am...blog on folks!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Blogs of Note, in Other Words My Friends' Blogs
Sites I Visit Religiously
The Holy Grail of Blogheads
Other Crap You Could Check Out
Got Something to Say?
Survivors
Current Peeping-Toms
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

FULL FORCE (?!!)
Friday, February 25, 2005
Here I am again whining about work...again =)
Started the day at 6 (I am so going to miss the 6-3 shift. 1-10 na naman ako. Haaay.), got a total of what, 18 calls for the day. Take note I did not take any single break aside from my lunch break, w/c was a first for my entire stay at BDO.
They pick today of all days to not have our internet services not function so we all had no choice but to either read, sleep, or be noisy.
Naturally we picked being noisy.=)
We passed the time playing Hangaroo and Bookworm. Hail Bhea and Vicky. It was a fun!
Internet came back at 3. Dumb asses.
Then Mits and I tried to pass the time some more by distorting spongebob squarepants.
Examples of distortion: SBOBSBANDS SQUAREPANTS, SEXBOMB SQUAREPANTS.
Which then lead us to drawing a character that could be SEXBOMB SQUAREPANTS that ended up looking like a bird w/ boobs. It was a fun too!
An now our gimmick was postponed, which was sad and was a blessing both at the same time since neither of us had any money.
Anyway, now I can go home and watch dvd's that I'll buy in a few hours. Whoopee!
So long suckers who are reading this post!
posted by dyeni @ 4:23 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At Friday, January 20, 2006 9:59:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice movie related blog Blogger. Did you know you can access 80,000,000 Movies, TV Shows, Music Videos, top Video Games and more . . . with unlimited 24/7 downloads. You'll also get FREE Movie download software, DVD Copy Software, Movie Players, CD Burning Software, and VIP technical support. Just go to movie downloads to join and get started watching movies on your computer or home theater! : )

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Must-See TV
I Command You To Check These Out!
Songs for the Moment

© 2006 sane psycho .Template by Isnaini Dot Com