sane psycho

a blog about the insane babblings of a frustrated shrink turned lunatic

 
About Me
Name: dyeni
Home: Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
About Me: the contents of this blog pretty much sums up who i am...blog on folks!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Blogs of Note, in Other Words My Friends' Blogs
Sites I Visit Religiously
The Holy Grail of Blogheads
Other Crap You Could Check Out
Got Something to Say?
Survivors
Current Peeping-Toms
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince
Saturday, July 16, 2005
ITS OUT! ITS OUT! ITS REALLY AND TRULY OUT!

And I'm actually getting the hardbound-first release version! A first for me! I always end up waiting for the paperback version w/c usually comes out 10 years after the hardbound version.


Yes, yes! I'm 26 and I still read children's books! Screw you!

Well, I know what I'll be doing all weekend...
Pillow
Well, yeah, a little bit of that too. =)

Can't wait for Book 7! Hurry it up Rowling!!!
posted by dyeni @ 7:43 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At Monday, July 25, 2005 8:58:00 PM, Blogger dyeni said…

    stupid book! crappy ending! i felt bad! i have a theory about it though (ritchie boy, another potter fanatic shares my theory). i'm thinking, well hoping that maybe, just maybe, the whole "ending" is a hoax or some sort of secret plan. the ending-that-must-not-be-mentioned STILL cannot be mentioned due to some slowpoke (by slowpoke i mean kissbutt) who is currently at chapter 11 pa lang.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Must-See TV
I Command You To Check These Out!
Songs for the Moment

© 2006 sane psycho .Template by Isnaini Dot Com