sane psycho

a blog about the insane babblings of a frustrated shrink turned lunatic

 
About Me
Name: dyeni
Home: Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
About Me: the contents of this blog pretty much sums up who i am...blog on folks!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Blogs of Note, in Other Words My Friends' Blogs
Sites I Visit Religiously
The Holy Grail of Blogheads
Other Crap You Could Check Out
Got Something to Say?
Survivors
Current Peeping-Toms
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Bang! Bang! Bang!
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Okay! Now that I have your attention. I would just like to say that I AM BORED! I am absolutely bored with my life! Nothing new! Its been the same old, same old since...God knows when!
There are a ton of things that I would want to do or change about myself and my life. I just don't know how or where to start. Maybe my applying for a new position at work would be a start. Hopefully, my boss sees that I'm suitable for this new position and give me a chance.
I'll be turning 26 in a couple of days and I am proud to say that I have achieved ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AMAZING, ever! I always thought as a kid that by this time I would have the life that I always wanted. The sad thing is...I don't know what I want. I just know that I want to be different! I want to be GREAT! I don't just want to fall in between the cracks as so many people have already done. I know that most people probably feel the same way I do but they probably don't think that they could do anything anymore and just continue on with their own boring, monotonous lives. Well, I don't want to be like most people!
Maybe in making this entry and after reading this post over and over again everyday (Yes! I look at my own blog all the time! I AM VAIN!), the horror that is my life would sink in and force me to do something about it...and SOON!
posted by dyeni @ 7:12 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Must-See TV
I Command You To Check These Out!
Songs for the Moment

© 2006 sane psycho .Template by Isnaini Dot Com