sane psycho

a blog about the insane babblings of a frustrated shrink turned lunatic

 
About Me
Name: dyeni
Home: Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
About Me: the contents of this blog pretty much sums up who i am...blog on folks!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Blogs of Note, in Other Words My Friends' Blogs
Sites I Visit Religiously
The Holy Grail of Blogheads
Other Crap You Could Check Out
Got Something to Say?
Survivors
Current Peeping-Toms
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Bang! Bang! Bang!
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Okay! Now that I have your attention. I would just like to say that I AM BORED! I am absolutely bored with my life! Nothing new! Its been the same old, same old since...God knows when!
There are a ton of things that I would want to do or change about myself and my life. I just don't know how or where to start. Maybe my applying for a new position at work would be a start. Hopefully, my boss sees that I'm suitable for this new position and give me a chance.
I'll be turning 26 in a couple of days and I am proud to say that I have achieved ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AMAZING, ever! I always thought as a kid that by this time I would have the life that I always wanted. The sad thing is...I don't know what I want. I just know that I want to be different! I want to be GREAT! I don't just want to fall in between the cracks as so many people have already done. I know that most people probably feel the same way I do but they probably don't think that they could do anything anymore and just continue on with their own boring, monotonous lives. Well, I don't want to be like most people!
Maybe in making this entry and after reading this post over and over again everyday (Yes! I look at my own blog all the time! I AM VAIN!), the horror that is my life would sink in and force me to do something about it...and SOON!
posted by dyeni @ 7:12 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At Sunday, April 03, 2005 5:01:00 PM, Blogger Mitchvee said…

    how sad. the chance of greatness was taken away from us. we do not deserve to be in MIS. hehe.

    oh well, we really must be rockstars. im asking migs to teach me to play the guitar already so that we can all be in one band! we must become rockstars at all cost!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Must-See TV
I Command You To Check These Out!
Songs for the Moment

© 2006 sane psycho .Template by Isnaini Dot Com