sane psycho

a blog about the insane babblings of a frustrated shrink turned lunatic

 
About Me
Name: dyeni
Home: Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
About Me: the contents of this blog pretty much sums up who i am...blog on folks!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Blogs of Note, in Other Words My Friends' Blogs
Sites I Visit Religiously
The Holy Grail of Blogheads
Other Crap You Could Check Out
Got Something to Say?
Survivors
Current Peeping-Toms
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

dilemma...
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
i'm screwed.

my chance to relieve myself from the torture and horror of my horrid job has finally arrived and i'm having second thoughts taking it.
i hate the fact that i'm actually having second thoughts!
this should be a no-brainer for me!
take the new position! period!
i just love my team so much (and i mean EVERYONE!) and i know for a fact that i will never ever have team mates like them... ever.
it's too bad that aside from me and my possible departure from my team, 2 of my other team mates will be leaving as well.

i'll miss you aileenbac and ciejay (?) - teka confirmed na ba to gasu?!

never in my life did i think that i'd be this attached to a whole group of people.

the mystery of human emotions.

i know that the new position would be good for me.
i know that it would challenge my brain once again.
i mean, finally! i'll get to use my brain again! i don't think i've used it since i graduated from college!

but still...

anyway, i have made up my mind. i just hope that i don't regret my decision...

LORD, GIVE ME STRENGTH NA PANINDIGAN TONG NAPILI KO!

grabe! ang hirap mabuhay sa mundo!!!

isa pa palang bwisit... HINDI PA RIN NAAALIS!!!

grrrrrrrr...
posted by dyeni @ 11:16 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At Thursday, January 25, 2007 9:45:00 AM, Blogger undercrisis said…

    hey still-sane psycho, i'm glad you finally decided to move on. i totally understand how you're loathe to leave a sort of comfort zone behind, i myself have not left it. just be careful not to expect too much of your future, the next job is not always the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. just think of it as the way out it really is, and just try harder to make the most of it. it's your chance to start over.

    good luck!

    (emmerdale)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Must-See TV
I Command You To Check These Out!
Songs for the Moment

© 2006 sane psycho .Template by Isnaini Dot Com