sane psycho

a blog about the insane babblings of a frustrated shrink turned lunatic

 
About Me
Name: dyeni
Home: Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
About Me: the contents of this blog pretty much sums up who i am...blog on folks!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Blogs of Note, in Other Words My Friends' Blogs
Sites I Visit Religiously
The Holy Grail of Blogheads
Other Crap You Could Check Out
Got Something to Say?
Survivors
Current Peeping-Toms
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

A.I. fans who could actually vote, pls vote for this guy!!!
Saturday, March 05, 2005
Simon was right. This guy isn't as talented as fellow rocker, Bo Bice, in the American Idol remaining finalists, but man is he hot!

For those of you who hasn't seen Idol yet. He's the guy w/ the long hair and leather jacket. If that's too difficult for you. Just look for two guy rockers in the pic and look for the cute one. =)(Its the only one that I could actually copy! Solo images in the A.I. website are copyrighted.)

.

FINAL 24

I don't know if Constantine Maroulis could actually make it to the final 12. I hope he does. Though if he does make it, it probably wouldn't be for his singing talents. I mean he did screw up his "Kiss From A Rose" performance.
But he did kind of make a come back in his last performance "Hard to Handle" by the Black Crowes.

I know that Constantine probably won't win. (I'm kinda leaning towards Anwar Robinson or Carrie Underwood.) But I would like him to remain in Idol for as long as possible(til the final 5 or 6, hopefully, i'll be keeping my fingers crossed.) I'm kinda interested to know what his song choices would be later on in the competition.

Come on, admit it. It would be awesome to see what he would do if he was made to sing disco. =)

So, this is a call to people who have the power to vote on A.I...

PLEASE VOTE FOR CONSTANTINE MAROULIS!!!
posted by dyeni @ 4:48 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Must-See TV
I Command You To Check These Out!
Songs for the Moment

© 2006 sane psycho .Template by Isnaini Dot Com