sane psycho

a blog about the insane babblings of a frustrated shrink turned lunatic

 
About Me
Name: dyeni
Home: Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
About Me: the contents of this blog pretty much sums up who i am...blog on folks!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Blogs of Note, in Other Words My Friends' Blogs
Sites I Visit Religiously
The Holy Grail of Blogheads
Other Crap You Could Check Out
Got Something to Say?
Survivors
Current Peeping-Toms
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

RAIN! Gosh darn it!
Monday, August 22, 2005
I need rain! The humidity and heat is so freakin' bad! Yeah sure, it rained a bit...for like 5 seconds! Then the overbearing heat came back! Grrrrrrr!!!

I need to know some sort of chant, spell or rain dance to make it rain here specifically in our area.

Or...I could move to a place where there's snow! Japan has snow right?
Nah! No place to live there anyway. I don't think Mako will take me in after all the horror and mockery Mitch & I put her through the whole time she was here.

Sigh...I wish our refrigerator was bigger...

Damn it! RAIN!!!!!
posted by dyeni @ 11:01 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At Thursday, August 25, 2005 5:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
    I like watching the puddles gather rain
    All I can do is just pour some tea for two
    and speak my point of view... I'm insane.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Must-See TV
I Command You To Check These Out!
Songs for the Moment

© 2006 sane psycho .Template by Isnaini Dot Com