sane psycho

a blog about the insane babblings of a frustrated shrink turned lunatic

 
About Me
Name: dyeni
Home: Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
About Me: the contents of this blog pretty much sums up who i am...blog on folks!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Blogs of Note, in Other Words My Friends' Blogs
Sites I Visit Religiously
The Holy Grail of Blogheads
Other Crap You Could Check Out
Got Something to Say?
Survivors
Current Peeping-Toms
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

GRAVEYARD SHIFT: The busiest shift of them all...(part 2)
Thursday, September 08, 2005

Alrighty then! Due to my lack of blog posts these past 2 weeks and since I have the most be-A-yoo-tiful phone in the whole entire world (props to Mako!) and I just can't stop taking pics of everything & anything under the sun (or rather moon, don't really get to see the sun that much), I have decided to enlighten you, my loyal and gorgeous spectators, about the goings-on during the BUSIEST (really!) shift ever...THE GRAVEYARD SHIFT. BUSY I TELL YOU!!! And here is more proof...


culprits: busy call center reps hard at work, posing for camera phone



culprit mits' attempt at posing for future mugshots



a well-respected senior call center officer's attempt at taking a picture (obviously he failed)



masterpiece 1: movie still from The Village movie about a man doing a scary scarecrow-like pose



masterpiece 2:movie still of a horrible yoda pose



masterpiece 3:yet another movie still of a horrible yoda pose (my apologies to star wars fans. what?! yoda looks funny!



and my most magnificent masterpiece to date: pooping dog (I realize that this has nothing to do w/ my office or the GY shift but this was too good to pass up. Besides where else can I post this picture?!


that's all folks! hope you enjoyed the show!

posted by dyeni @ 1:54 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Must-See TV
I Command You To Check These Out!
Songs for the Moment

© 2006 sane psycho .Template by Isnaini Dot Com