sane psycho

a blog about the insane babblings of a frustrated shrink turned lunatic

 
About Me
Name: dyeni
Home: Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
About Me: the contents of this blog pretty much sums up who i am...blog on folks!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Blogs of Note, in Other Words My Friends' Blogs
Sites I Visit Religiously
The Holy Grail of Blogheads
Other Crap You Could Check Out
Got Something to Say?
Survivors
Current Peeping-Toms
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

ok...so i lied!
Friday, March 10, 2006
Yeah, yeah...so I said that I was back from my hiatus blah, blah, blah.
But I am currently undergoing the worst mental & creative dry spell ever!

I don't know what to write about considering the fact that everything in my life seems crazy (as usual).
Hmmm...come to think of it, I don't think there was ever a moment happening in my life that wasn't crazy or stupid.

Workwise, I deemed myself as a "poser."
Its been one month and yet I AM STILL A NOMAD!
My work station transferred before I did! Geez! What a loser!

I have no social life since my sched is all fucked up.

I have no money. Well I have some money, just not enough. I mean it'll never be enough!

* * * * *

I can't find the stupid cds that I've been dying to get!
By the way, if anyone has info about where I could get the following please message me! I beg you!
1. One Tree Hill Vol 2: Friends with Benefit
2. The O.C. Mix 2
3. Jack's Mannequinn Album
4. Something Corporate's Album
5. ANY Album from Jimmy Eat World


* * * * *

I'm also itching to get my hands on the latest episode of LOST (kasi sobrang bitin siya! as in! yung nakakainis na bitin talaga!) but I can't cause it hasn't even been shown in the U.S. yet. I heard they're doing reruns for some stupid reason. I think it's the 15th or 16th episode of season 2. Hey LOST peeps! You have got to stop doing this to your viewers! We're dying here!

* * * * *

I never get to see American Idol anymore because of my stupid schedule! And the repeats are too late for an old person like me already! Geez! 1130?! I'm half asleep by then! Do you see the loser that I've become...asleep by 1130. Tsk, tsk, tsk...

I mean I just want a glimpse of Ace Young to keep me happy! IDOL is wise. They always place Ace's performances at the end of the show so you have to watch the entire show and in my case stay up late and die to see him.

But it was all worth it. Have you seen the guy?! He is soooooo hot that he makes Constantine look like shit! Plus it doesn't hurt that he's talented too! How has he not yet been discovered all this time?! He made the song "Butterflies" by MJ seem manly!

Speaking of IDOL, I think America made a huge mistake by not voting so much for Gideon! That guy was good! That last song he performed was...WOW that he made Paula Abdul do her seal-like clapping thingy again! And he was so much better than the goofy long haired guy w/ a twin and the teeny tiny dude who looked like a cross between Harry Potter & Chicken Little. And yeah as much as I hate to admit it, a heck of a lot better than Ace's performance. Oh well, I guess he wasn't likable enough.

* * * * *

Well, that's all what's in my mind now folks!

See yah when I have a better idea! Hmmm...I think I'm finally getting one as I type this.

Anyway, Sane Psycho signing off...
posted by dyeni @ 10:02 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Must-See TV
I Command You To Check These Out!
Songs for the Moment

© 2006 sane psycho .Template by Isnaini Dot Com