sane psycho

a blog about the insane babblings of a frustrated shrink turned lunatic

 
About Me
Name: dyeni
Home: Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
About Me: the contents of this blog pretty much sums up who i am...blog on folks!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
My Blogs of Note, in Other Words My Friends' Blogs
Sites I Visit Religiously
The Holy Grail of Blogheads
Other Crap You Could Check Out
Got Something to Say?
Survivors
Current Peeping-Toms
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Of Mice & Birds
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Ok! It is definitely official! I'm not being paranoid or anything!

ALL ANIMALS ARE OUT TO GET ME!

Whether in the office or at home, there is always some sort of animal out to harm my very existence.

In my old work station, there used to be ants that would always turn my mug into a swimming pool. So I stupidly thought that I would be animal-free when I transferred to my new work station. But I was wrong...

Now, in my new station there would "Mickeys" running around & they would gladly challenge you in a staring contest. Most of the time, they would end up winning. They would also dance around between your feet just to mock you. And as a personal insult, one of the "Mickeys" decided to have a picnic inside my pedestal and binge on my Swiss Miss stock. Then, probably as a thank you for the scrumptious meal that I unwittingly provided for it, it decided to decorate the surroundings of my PC keyboard with its droppings.

Awwwww...You're most welcome "Mickeys!" I shall treasure them forever. Come next pest control in our building you're all gonna die!

Then I head back home.

Home. A place of peace and solace. Or so I thought...

As soon as I get home at around 8PM, what greets me are stupid chirping birds!

African lovebirds to be exact.

Sure they may look pretty and sound pretty (according to my mother).

BUT THEY DO NOT SOUND PRETTY AT 6AM WHEN I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO GET UP FOR WORK IN ANOTHER 2 HOURS!!!

Try putting the stupid birdcage next to YOUR window mother! Let's see if you don't tape their beaks together!

I am so not a bird person.

I mean, you can't pet it or cuddle it or play with it. Birds can't attack would be burglars! They're not loyal at all. Leave their cage open and they'll fly right out and never return (Yes, I am aware that dogs do that too. I'm just being biased.) And you don't hear amazing stories about birds saving their owners from danger. Birds are only good for stupid pet tricks and for amusing deaf people! Plus, they can give you BIRDFLU!

For me the only good things that I could get from a bird are KFC and Max.

Sigh...I miss my dog Mikee, he may be cross-eyed but at least he doesn't chirp annoyingly and he never woke me up at 6AM!
posted by dyeni @ 8:46 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Must-See TV
I Command You To Check These Out!
Songs for the Moment

© 2006 sane psycho .Template by Isnaini Dot Com